~TGG~ Audition Dance Battle Online Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel the Beat of Gods and Goddesses

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~TGG~Angela QUITTING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~TGG~Angela
Traveler
Traveler
~TGG~Angela

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-03-06

~TGG~Angela QUITTING Empty
PostSubject: ~TGG~Angela QUITTING   ~TGG~Angela QUITTING EmptySat Aug 08 2009, 00:50

*SIGGY REQUESTS AND OTHERS ARE CLOSED ATM, AM ALREADY QUITTING*

sorry guys especially to those who I'm letting down and all the unfinished requests
but life for me is kindda messed up and I have other things to focus on.. I'm passing the
baton to yhang if she feels she can handle coordinating with other officers on projects
I believe she can do a lot of help.

Time to move move, there's a lot the world can offer than just playing around.. But I'm thankful for the warm love of my family despite differences and problems, it was good..
being around people I felt connected was the greatest thing that ever happened in my
audition online life.

I had fun..excitement, thrills and chills all at one. Being TGG gave me an optimistic outlook
about online life and the real world. Where both can actually connect, but well sometimes
it's not easy to decide where is the best place to stay..

anyway.. I bid you guys adieu~♥ sei la vi~ and until we meet again TGG..

one thing I would like to remind old and new members..

The gods and goddesses family is not about ranks,politics, power, wealth or beauty
..it's not being the best among the rest..

it is to uphold your duty as a person to a person doing your part within the family cherish and admire one another, and support those who feel they are at their weakest..
we are NOT gods or goddesses..we are human mortals, we merely set these titles as
an inspiration but nothing more..

Never think you are better from the other..because we are all equal, it's not the right thing to do..but more off "what is proper"

God bless TGG more power, and stay in touch monami~♥

~TGG~Angela QUITTING TGG_POSTER
Back to top Go down

~TGG~Angela QUITTING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~TGG~ Audition Dance Battle Online Philippines :: SIGGY REQUEST-
Jump to: