~TGG~ Audition Dance Battle Online Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel the Beat of Gods and Goddesses

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!

Go down 
+27
~TGG~XhiN
~TGG~AryL
aika
ryuujinn
Cornaire.
BIGGmac
~TGG~yAbzXhue
~TGG~Rylai
~TGG~JoeM-11
Christian026
jheanneahnn.
JeffCastillo
~TGG~Sunyang
elelcute
rocKfucK18
~TGG~bLuHArT
~TGG~Nobody
~TGG~kikAii-
~TGG~HeyBogs
~ladyhaii~
Charlyn0810
EraseR
~TGG~mhadz
~TGG~daniel0
-Seiiya-
~TGG~Moderator
~TGG~Scooty
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
~TGG~yAbzXhue
Squire
Squire
~TGG~yAbzXhue

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-05-17

TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 12 2008, 22:11

anep!writeR's gRuP! lol! lol! lol!
kiP it uP...uztO koh poo ung hoRroR!!!hehehe...
or cOmeDy Luv sTOry...*nGreQueST?* haha!
[center]
Back to top Go down
~ladyhaii~
Traveler
Traveler
~ladyhaii~

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 13 2008, 19:12

Angels ..
"OhGodOhGodOhGod" she sobbed, "oHgOdohGodOhGod"
Looking down from the ledge she had climbed unto at the top of her fathers apartment building, she stifled a scream and closed her eyes.
Ohgodohgodohgodohgod-
"Alright, all right already! For God's sake, we heard you"
Her head whipped around, searching for the voice.Her eyes landed upon the figure hidden in the shadows that weren't supposed to be there.
"Don't come near me!"she screamed shrilly.
"Believe me, I've got no plans of invading your private space, doll.You can have that space all to yourself."With that the shadow that obscured the figure from her view slowly pulled away and revealed ..
"What the hell are you?!"
"No need to be insulting,dipshit. You dint look like you're gonna win pageants yourself, y'know."he said gruffly, sneering.
Pale.Thin.Dark green hair.Eyeliner.Silver studs piercing almost every spot that wasn't clothed.She would've dismissed him as another goth kid if it weren't for the huge black wings(also pierced, and if she squinted hard enough,molting) that framed him.
OhGodOhGodOhGodOhGod-
"You're doing it again,"he complained, talking around the cigarette that dangled from his black lipsticked bee-stung lips. "I'm here aren't I?"
She stopped and stared even more.Then her eyes widened with shock,"Oh my God! You're God! ... wait a minute, You're God?"
"You could only be so lucky, babe. The Guy has more important things to take care of.He doesn't have time to tend to suicidal trash like you, so this wondrous being you're looking at gets sent instead."
"..."
"Yeah, You just pulled me out of what could've been a great relationship."
"..."
"Bleeding Hell! You interrupt my happy hour and now your playing numb? You shoud've jumped before i got here, to save me time."
"...HE sent YOU?"
"We're a little slow to day aren't we, honey pie? Whats the matter, all that crying leaked your brains out or what? Yes. HE freakin sent me to take care of you! All your 'ohGods' were starting to irritate us, sounds like nails scratching the damned board."
"You don't understand .."
She started sobbing again.
He blew out a noisy sigh of frustration.
"Will you quit whining and just get over with it already?!"
"Wh-Wh-What?!"
"One step forward and this'll be over.I can go back to where i was having fun and you can go to Hell.Its easy.Now hurry up and get on with it."
"Hell?"
"Parrot, Parrot, parrot"
"Hell?"
"You dint give up do you? Yes, Hell, wonder girl. What did you think- that you'd soar past the white fluffy clouds? You ain't gonna wash, kid. Killing yourself is gonna send you straight into the oven."
".."
"You honestly think you're going to heaven? Whats wrong with you,huh?Skipped Sunday school huh, did you?"
"Ive got problems!"
"Yeah, so do the kids with the bloated bellies over in Africa, but I'm sure they're not as deluded as you, thinking they'd pass through the pearly gates after slitting their throats."
"You don't understand .." her voice was beginning to develop an irritating whine.
"No, you don't understand, babycakes.I'll make this clear one more time. You jump and its all the way down.You don't go back up, You don't pass GO, and you sure as hell don't get two hundred bucks.Comprende?"
"But .."
"WILL YOU JUST JUMP ALREADY?! I've got better things to do !"
"PISS OFF!" she screamed, stepping away from the ledge. "Stop making me kill myself! I don't want to die, bastard! I'm still young! I'll get through this!"
"Whoop-tee-doo. Guess you've still;; got tomorrow, orphan Annie."
"You're probably not even an angel! You don't even look like one. You probably an agent sent by the devil to get me to jump!"
"I think i like you better when you couldn't finish your sentences."
"Piss off you loser!"And with that she stomped towards the door and ran down the stairs.
"Well that was-"
"Wrong."
The green-haired man's grin widened as he turned to face the speaker. "Hey babe, got antsy waiting for me? I was on my way back up."
"You little bastard. You're not supposed to treat them that way." the beautiful blonde angel fumed.Her fluffy white wings beat the air gently as she fussed with her pristine white skirts while her slim, elegant feet hardly touched the ground.She had the tan that California beach bunnies would kill for, and blue eyes that would makes theirs green with envy.
He shrugged, "Hey, if i treated her nicer than that, she would've jumped. Or worse, stepped away from the ledge with her spine still missing. At least now she'd have the juice to live."
Sapphire eyes sparkled with irritation as she pursed her perfect cupid bow lips. "Far be it for me to argue with you about this. Its not my record that'll be affected anyway."
"Believe me babe, i don't give a rats ass about the record GAbe keeps on us, Now, where were we before snot-nosed chick interrupted us?"
"Nowhere"And with the sound off a soap bubble bursting, the blonde disappeared, leaving the sent of bubble gum in the air.
He regarded the empty spot where she previously stood, a seriously pissed expression marring his features.
"bleedin hell."

ayan, basa basa lang kau ...

TGG writers buhay pb? hihihi ..
galaw galaw, sayang ang thread n i2..

kng cnu k man guest006,
pakilala ka, pg npadaan k ule d2,
i pm mu nlng aq, pde b un?
nde ung gnyan.
I think i know who you are, pero nde nmn ikaw un nung tnanong qta..
so who the hell are you?

aun lng, passing through ule..

go writers.Ü
Back to top Go down
BIGGmac
Priest
Priest
BIGGmac

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-08-31

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 14 2008, 13:31

@deviant - no comment nlng.. ako din nmn kilala kita..

@writers club - keep up d good work.. xD

@muning q - wew.. wata story.. "ohGodOhGod.." xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andros.alcid
-Seiiya-
Priest
Priest
-Seiiya-

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17 2008, 20:41

OMG.

I didn't saw it.

"Patay kang panda ka."

whew~ d kuh xa kilala.. ahehe!

enweiz.. tq tq puh s mga post, kuya droz, sis hai! ^^,

cenxa n puh ah, mukhang mga busy kc mga writers d2 ngaun eh..

Back to top Go down
http://seiiya.blogspot.com
BIGGmac
Priest
Priest
BIGGmac

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 20 2008, 00:36

hahah.. ok lang un seiiya.. weeeeeeeee!!

napadaan lang nmn ako.. di ako nakapagpost ng kung anung me silbi sa thread na to.

hahaha.. nagiisip pa ako ee..
xD
Back to top Go down
-Seiiya-
Priest
Priest
-Seiiya-

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26 2008, 20:26

aus lng yan, kuya droz..

donmai!~ XD

akuh rin, ala akuh mxadong masterpiece ngaun..

d mkgwa.. wahaha.. alang time eh..

Back to top Go down
BIGGmac
Priest
Priest
BIGGmac

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 26 2008, 21:32

ako me gusto ako isulat..
peo i cant put into words.. wew

maxado magulo ang utak ko now.. hai..
Back to top Go down
Cornaire.
Priest
Priest
Cornaire.

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19 2008, 17:41

~ I hate how coffee turns into an addiction and how it keeps you up all night.

How it burns and makes your heart beat fast.

Especially how it make you crave for its rich and sweet promises of grains, milk and sugar.

Moments later,

It puts you into a melancholic mood of coldness.

Before you realize, it has consumed you…

…Before you should have consumed it.

Empty.

Hollow.

Bitter.

Then again…

You crave for another cup.

Just like love. ~
Back to top Go down
Cornaire.
Priest
Priest
Cornaire.

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 19 2008, 17:42

GALING SA BLOG KO. ENTITLED "INFORMAL HAIKUS"

reira.i.ph. hehehe.

Well, based on what I learned, haikus are a three liner poem that consists of five syllables per line, and is inspired by nature. (Correct me if I’m wrong though.).

I got pretty inspired by the book I just read, so I’ll try to make my own too.

The rain is pouring

The wind is howling

I just want to scream.

The rain is pouring

I tried to wipe my tears

As the rain falls.

Seashell that swishes

Softly in my ears

Saying I missed you.

Currently listening to: Geek in the pink (Jason Mraz) Embarassed
Back to top Go down
-Seiiya-
Priest
Priest
-Seiiya-

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 20 2008, 17:26

nice, lyra.. ahehe.. ^^,

you're into haikus din pla; gnyan din gngwa kuh nung HS eh..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ala p kuh mapost n freshly made (straight form the oven!) n anything..

busy kc mxado s school eh..

enweiz..

s mga visitors puh dyan, post nmn puh kau..

we appreciate anything n gwa nyu.. =D

no plagiarism! be creative.

Back to top Go down
~ladyhaii~
Traveler
Traveler
~ladyhaii~

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21 2008, 14:05

weee .. umaasenso ang thread .. ^^
ala aqku masabi ..
im sick and tired of poems about promises.
Stories of Trust and faith.
Essays of betrayal are more like it.
try to post mine later.Ü
Back to top Go down
ryuujinn
Traveler
Traveler
ryuujinn

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21 2008, 21:43

There rest silence as clouds shifted left and right. The two souls sat together, in fields of green, staring at the darkened skies.

-"Would you still love me even if I did something wrong?" the girl timidly asked.
-"I'll Love you even if you committed a thousand errors, because to love someone other than you is inconceivable and unbearable for me." the boy answered, holding the girls hand, staring right at her teary eyes.

-"You sound so sure of that. I don't want to believe you, but your eyes speak the truth." the girl said, her tears flowing down her cheeks.
-"Why are you crying? Have I said something wrong?" the boy asked, inching his body closer to the girl, until he was able to hug her tight.

-"No, there is nothing wrong. At least not with what you said. You love me so much. Yet I cannot return that love." the girl replied in contention, slipping out of the boy's hug.
-"Is there something you wish to tell me? I can't understand what you're saying." the boy asked, confusion visible across his anxious face.

The wind blew strongly, sending waves of chill to ripplle down the spine of the two lovers. The boy held the girls hand with calm, trying to seek answers to questions his mind cannot fathom.

-"I hate myself for telling you this, but I want to go. You're too good for me, and I'm afraid I wasn't truthful towards you." the girl suddenly voiced out sorrowfully, breaking out of the boy's grasp. Tears highly visible in the dim light of the crescent moon.
-"I don't understand. Tell me, what is it? You can always tell me anything, and you will always have my undivided attention in doing so. Tell me what those tears are for, if not for joy." the boy asked, his voice showing hints of anxiety, his calmness fading into the dark.

-"I love you, but in my mind, I am confused of whether to love you, or two other boys. I know you're good to me, and your love for me is genuine. Even your loyalty to me is unquestionable. But in my mind, I know in the end I would just be playing with you." the girl answered, her voice filled with unmistakable sorrow.
-"I see. You seek freedom from your commitment to me. Is it too much to ask of you that you listen to your heart, instead of your mind?" the boy said with great sorrow, tears flowing down his cheeks like rivers after a rain.

In silence, the girl stood up, and looked at the boy with so much sorrow in her eyes. Then, after a moment's pause, she strode off, leaving the boy to cry alone. The night went on like there existed no event of despair. Darkness thickened as the shadowy veil of the clouds eclipsed the moonlight. There was sorrow. But so does hope.

-Excerpt from real accounts-

Whew.. nakapag post din.. First time.. medyo sad lng.. oh well.. Life goes on..
Back to top Go down
BIGGmac
Priest
Priest
BIGGmac

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21 2008, 23:44

^
^
^
luv it.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~ladyhaii~
Traveler
Traveler
~ladyhaii~

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 21 2008, 23:53

^
^
LOL.panda .. LOL.xD

okay .. here's my contribution .. ^^
Senxa na ha .. nde about betrayal to ..
kakainspire xe eung post up there.xD
this was taken from my newly made 3rd blog.
Just a short something .. cat
taken from dizzydzen.blogspot.com Wink

it was entitled .. "Entry One"
-written: August 3, 2008

Its raining again today .. just like every other day.
It seems as if the rain is showing what i have been hiding these past few days ..

anxiety.regret.fear.anger...helplessness.

I am inlove.
Inlove with someone who i really dont know. Someone who is away from me.
someone who is so far...yet so near.
Love is oxymoron, but sometimes, it turns me into a moron.
I am inlove, i am happy for he loves me too, but what is this i feel?
Why do i doubt? why do i feel remorse? why do i feel .. something's not right?

Trust is very important in a relationship.It is like hope, hope which we never and will never see, for it is just a creation of our minds, created just for the sake of giving us something to hold on to. But trust, its slightly more different. It is there, created just for the sake of being comfortable with someone, or something, to trust is to believe without fear. it is held on not only by a mind, but by a forum of minds...of hearts.

Trust is not to be given, just he way we want, yet unconsciously, it is earned. But I .. i gave him my trust willingly.wholeheartedly. Is it wrong for me to do so?

Questions flood in my mind, questions i know the answer. Questions that will never be answered. But one thing is for certain. My beloved is mine and i am His.
Back to top Go down
Cornaire.
Priest
Priest
Cornaire.

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 26 2008, 09:13

Ryuujin.. pede po pacopy nung entry mo? hehe. cute eh. lagay ko name mu sa dulo para hindi plagiarism. pwede po? pwede? pwede?

bounce
Back to top Go down
~TGG~Scooty
Traveler
Traveler
~TGG~Scooty

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27 2008, 17:37

yep ate hai..youre right..ill be active again in writing bitter truths of love..the reality i may say(my opinion only ^_^)

i have never loved that much before, and it will never ever happen again.
~thanks for the memories, now im back again, to my old self~

can you manage the thread for me ate hai?ill give you my account info..so that you can post the new contributions in the first page..thanks..im busy on my current program project in OOP, and in playing Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town that's why i cant update this thread as much as i want it to be.
Back to top Go down
Cornaire.
Priest
Priest
Cornaire.

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 27 2008, 17:55

waw english... hihi. (Tissue please)

pede sali d2? hehe. >_<
Back to top Go down
~ladyhaii~
Traveler
Traveler
~ladyhaii~

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 28 2008, 10:35

Gud morning writers! ahaha!!
any latest contributions? kaching!xD

@sc0oty
my gulay .. xD
bqt aqku .. ahahaha .. ok lng sken .. ^^
kay ryuujinn nyaw mu?xD
pumunta nmn kaw dun sa shop ..
wak mu n xe crain keyboard .. ahahaha!What a Face

@Reira
ayie ayie .. an active mi sis d2 sa motionsforum .. ahihi ..
just post angthing nlng .. ^^
post anything that your heart desires .. cat

tas ung ngmamanage ng thread na i2 n ung bahalang magmanage .. scratch

anyway .. thought for the day ..

"Dont problem the problem and dont let the problem problem you.
Let the problem problem the problem.Ü"

im out. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Cornaire.
Priest
Priest
Cornaire.

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29 2008, 12:19

The weather’s getting hot,

It makes people act like a nut

But the weather inside me is so cold,

Just like it was foretold.

It’s not that I am bitter.

All my feelings for you have been put in the litter.

All that I feel is anger

Bubbling inside me, it’s getting harder to bear.

My karma has reached thee.

When will it reach he?

I wish sooner… so it’ll be better.

I’ll be the happiest, I’ll send him a letter.

ehem. matagal na to. nun pang last last month? kakahiwalay lang namin ni beau nun. hehe .
Back to top Go down
Cornaire.
Priest
Priest
Cornaire.

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 29 2008, 12:29

Romance is seeking perfection. Love is forgiving faults.

Romance is eager, striving always to appear attractive to each other.
Love is two people who find beauty in each other no matter how they look.

Romance is dancing in the moonlight, gazing deep into desired eyes across a candlelit table. Love is Saying, “You’re tired honey, I’ll get up this time,” and stumbling through the darkness to warm a bottle, or comfort a frightened child.

Romance is the anguish of waiting for the phone to ring to bring you a voice that will utter endearments. Love is the anguish of waiting for a call that will assure you someone else is safe.

Romance is flying. Love is a safe landing.

Romance is flattering attentions. Love is genuine thoughtfulness.

Romance is tingling excitement. Love is tenderness, constancy, being cherished.

Romance is suspense, anticipation, and surprise. Love is dependability.

Romance is delicious. Love nourishes.Romance is fleeting. Love is long.

13:1 If I could speak in any language in heaven or on earth but didn’t love others, I would only be
making meaningless noise like a loud gong or a clanging cymbal.

13:2 If I had the gift of prophecy, and if I knew all the mysteries of the future and knew everything about
everything, but didn’t love others, what good would I be? And if I had the gift of faith so that I
could speak to a mountain and make it move, without love I would be no good to anybody.

13:3 If I gave everything I have to the poor and even sacrificed my body, I could boast about it; but if I
didn’t love others, I would be of no value whatsoever.

13:4 Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud

13:5 or rude. Love does not demand its own way. Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged.

13:6 It is never glad about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out.

13:7 Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

13:13 There are three things that will endure-faith, hope, and love.
Back to top Go down
~TGG~Scooty
Traveler
Traveler
~TGG~Scooty

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 30 2008, 15:40

NEED THREAD MANAGER~

wohoooo..

ahehe..

>Hai<
ate,ayaw mo po?

hmm..ayoko na dun ate..banned forever

>reira<

Nak gnda ng gawa ah^^
Back to top Go down
aika
Council of the Gods
Council of the Gods
aika

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 30 2008, 15:47

si reira na...^^

gawin ko syang moderator ng thread nyo..^^
Back to top Go down
-Seiiya-
Priest
Priest
-Seiiya-

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 31 2008, 17:38

whew.. at long last, nkadalaw ulit d2 sa writer's thread!

so.. musta nmn puh ung mga and2? =D

gaganda puh ng mga post nyu ahh.. ahehe.. ^^,

just keep on posting guys, mamats puh s mga nagsumbit ng works nila!

Back to top Go down
Cornaire.
Priest
Priest
Cornaire.

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 31 2008, 18:21

waw... moderator nako. Embarassed anu ba nagagawa nun? ahehe...

post na lang ako ng poems next time...

dinugo ako sa atcu (ata) kanina... (ET sa lasalle) sana pumasa. hehe. pag hindi, siguro sa lyceum nako. T_T

sus!!!!!

confused
Back to top Go down
~TGG~Scooty
Traveler
Traveler
~TGG~Scooty

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 01 2008, 18:04

pede mo po ma edit mga post nak^^

ibig sabihin pede mo na ilagay sa first page ang mga gawa ng mga members ng TGG writers group..isa pa..sasali ka ba nak?or contributor lng?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next