~TGG~ Audition Dance Battle Online Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel the Beat of Gods and Goddesses

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!

Go down 
+27
~TGG~XhiN
~TGG~AryL
aika
ryuujinn
Cornaire.
BIGGmac
~TGG~yAbzXhue
~TGG~Rylai
~TGG~JoeM-11
Christian026
jheanneahnn.
JeffCastillo
~TGG~Sunyang
elelcute
rocKfucK18
~TGG~bLuHArT
~TGG~Nobody
~TGG~kikAii-
~TGG~HeyBogs
~ladyhaii~
Charlyn0810
EraseR
~TGG~mhadz
~TGG~daniel0
-Seiiya-
~TGG~Moderator
~TGG~Scooty
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cornaire.
Priest
Priest
Cornaire.

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-05

TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 01 2008, 21:22

ano ba gagawin pag sasali? diba pag sasali, magcocontribute ka din?
Back to top Go down
Cornaire.
Priest
Priest
Cornaire.

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 01 2008, 21:45

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU....
(you know who you are...)

i know that i am bad...
thinking about what happened makes me so sad.
i just wish you would stop bein' so cold...
just be frank and tell me so bold.

i know you don't deserve any of this...
i know that something was amiss...
even though you don't tell me a thing...
though you can reach me through a 'ring'.

oh! i am so guilty... i am so dead with shame.
please forgive me...
that is my plea.
please forgive me...

and I'll be very happy...

*please... sorry na.. talk to me AGAIN!!!!
I'll appreciate it so much...
Christmas is soon approaching... will you at least give your "peace" as my gift? Sad

sa nagbabasa, xenxa na, diretso dito ee... 5minutes ko lang ginawa yan. saka na yung revisions. mwah.

Back to top Go down
~ladyhaii~
Traveler
Traveler
~ladyhaii~

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 02 2008, 11:37

e2 .. trip lan .. la magawa eh.
my contribution ..

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LOVE.Ü
father-and-son story.Ü

anu kea title .. e2 nlng ..
basahin niu nlng po.Ü

It was past 9pm, Little Tong sat on their porch, watching the breeze quarreling with the apple tree making its leaves fall.
Now its past 9:30. well past little tong's bedtime, yet he sat there, not minding the fireflies buzzing past him.
He was waiting for someone.
His Daddy. His beloved daddy whom he doesn't see anymore, for he comes home late at night, and leaves early in the morning for work.

Time passes slowly, and soon little tong nods for he is very sleepy. He jumped hearing his dad's benz entering their garage. It was 11 pm.

"DAD! Dad! your home!!" Little tong shouted with joy.he came running to his dad as if he was a birthday present.
Daddy, instead of hugging him, looked at him with tired eyes and said in an irritated voice,"TONG! why are you still up?! its past your bedtime! ANN!! ANN!! where are you?!".
The maid, Ann came rushing to her master,"yes senyor?"she said
"Why is tong still awake?! did you not do Your Job?! if my child gets sick, he sat here on the porch all night?! explain yourself!"Daddy fumed.
"He.. he.. he refused to go to his room, he said he wanted to wait for you.whatever i do he would not yield."Ann answered.
"Tong! is this true?! you disobey ann?!" Daddy said to Little Tong, who was hugging his leg. "Stop hugging my feet! I said stop! bad tong!! you are a bad kid! go to your room!"Daddy shouted. Still., Yong did not let go, but he cried silently. Ann tried to get the kid but when the sound of Daddys hand shattered the night, ann was stupefied. Daddy had Hit little Tong!
"I said go to your room! NOW!" Daddy shouted.
Nursing his slapped face, Little Tong ran to his room.
"you should have not hit him sir .. all he wanted was to see his Daddy" ann whispered and left.

Now, it was nearly12 midnight. Daddy sat by the fireplace and contemplated on what he did. It was wrong for him to be easily irritated specially with his only son, but he cant help it. It was a tiring day at the office. After gulping a shot of bourbon, he swallowed his pride and went to little Tong's room to check on his son.

Tong was still awake, crying silently. Daddy entered his room and lit the bedside lamp.
"Tong, are you still up my child?" Daddy whispered to Tong's ear.
"Yes papa, im still awake .. it hurts" Tong said, facing daddy, showing him the side of his face which he had slapped.There were many red spots.
"Im sorry Tong .. its just .. dad was tired .. it was a hectic day .."
"Daddy, can i ask you something?"
"Sure honey, anything."
"Daddy, how much do you earn every hour?
How much is your salary?"
"Wha .. What? Why are you asking?!"
"nothing dad .. i just want to know .. if its alright with you .."
"Ah, okay .. i earn 300 every hour son .. why?"

At this point, little Tong stood and went to his study table. Here he got all his savings from a piggy bank and counted the bills.
"Here dad .. i have 300 now .. and another 150!"He said joyfully.
"what? why son?"Daddy said, teary eyed, quite knowing what his son meant.

"Daddy .. Can i buy an hour of your time?Ü"

-ahaha .. pde n cguo ean .. enjoy reading guys!Ü
la magawa .. ever.

scratch
Back to top Go down
Cornaire.
Priest
Priest
Cornaire.

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 02 2008, 13:23

huwaaaaah.... T__T

nakakatouch naman yung post na yun sa taas. hehe. mejo nakakarelate ako... busy kasi lagi sina mom@dad. si mom, teacher, pag-uwi sa bahay, she's pretty tired na. tas si dad, asa ibang bansa naman.. so yun... la lang. share lang. LOL.
Back to top Go down
~ladyhaii~
Traveler
Traveler
~ladyhaii~

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 02 2008, 14:45

ahaha .. wagi!
papost ulet .. peo maya na ..

PG naDC ulet aq sa lintek n AuDI na yan!

knina stuck sa orange screen ..
ngaun stuck sa choose ur nickname..
anu pa?! anu paaaah!?

empf. icp muna aq ng popost.Ü
Back to top Go down
ryuujinn
Traveler
Traveler
ryuujinn

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 02 2008, 14:56

@ reira

Sure.. okay lng po un.. ^^.. lagay nyo lng ung name ko para okay.. xD..

@ TGG writers

Post pa ako marami dito.. ^^.. dito ko nlng babawiin ung lack of post ko sa e-games.. xD.. TEEWAI sa mga naka-appreciate ng post ko.. xD.. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
BIGGmac
Priest
Priest
BIGGmac

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-08-31

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 03 2008, 02:12

hopya!
daan lang..

wew..
muning.. dami mo posts..
ke saya saya basahin..

hm..
napaisip talaga ako dun sa post mo..
and i think you are correct..
toinks..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andros.alcid
~ladyhaii~
Traveler
Traveler
~ladyhaii~

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 03 2008, 13:29

^
^
post? alin dun? ahaha ..
kaching! la pa aq maicp n ipost ..
alang pumapasok ..
tinatamad .. xD

@ryuujinn
jinn!! ahaha! napadaan ang mamaw.xD
wadap wadap?^^

huhu ..
sira ang net .. sira ang net sa bahay!
pisti! barilin
Back to top Go down
~TGG~mhadz
Priest
Priest
~TGG~mhadz

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2007-08-30

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 03 2008, 21:00

daan daan..

wui, ghuyz ung mga ngpost ng works nila sa thread na to..automatic ilalagay na ung name sa 1st page ah..hehehe.. Gud luk gud luk..^^

ryujin
asan na nobela mu? hehehe. .

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
-Seiiya-
Priest
Priest
-Seiiya-

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 03 2008, 22:08

Departures, straight ahead.

That was how I read the sign that was hanging in front of me along the highway, as I drive my way to the airport.

"Yosh, finally." I said happily.

The sky was already dark when I pulled my car to a stop at the parking lot.

I hastily got out of my car and went to the trunk to unload the luggage that was quietly sitting in there.

"Just wait for me here, alright?" I animatedly told the luggages besides me, as I went to get a cart in the waiting area.

Many people are standing in the waiting area, saying goodbye to their loved ones as they made their way to the departure gate. I even saw a child crying over his dad's (probably) shoulder, while his mom was patting the child's back to comfort him. I automatically sighed at the scene.

"That's too pathetic, his dad is only leaving the town." I thought of it wryly inside my mind.

I went back to where I left the luggages, and hurriedly heaved them unto the cart.

Suddenly, a woman came up to me, looking worried.

She said, "You sure that you'll be alright?"

"Mom.. Yeah, sure. So, got everything you need?" I asked, not looking back at her as I load the last bag in the cart.

"There, that will do." I smiled, satisfied with how I stacked the luggages in just one cart.

"Hey, don't forget to look after my CDs, okay?" My brother reminded me, ruffling my neatly combed hair which took me 30 minutes just to iron it.

"Yeah, yeah.. I'll just look at it, don't worry. Won't even bother to touch it." I smirked at him, then smiled when I saw him pouting.

"Here's your allowance for two weeks, young lady." My dad thoughtfully whispered at my back, stuffing the money hastily in my hand.

"Thanks." I replied, still not looking at any one of them.

"You have to move your car now miss, your 2 minutes here in the parking lot is already up." The security guard reminded me upon seeing that all of the luggage had been loaded up in the cart.

(They do have this policy on the airport's departure parking lot, saying that 2 minutes is just enough to unload the luggages to the cart. That sucks, actually.)

"Oh. Sure thing. So there, I have to go now." And with that, I left my family to where they are standing.

I just manage to wave at them before I drove my car away, seeing that they have already entered the Departure Area.

As I drive away, I looked at my hand to where my dad had stuffed my allowance for the next two weeks.

"5,000 pesos; is this would be enough? Geez.. Will they be alright at Hawaii?" I thought of it grimly.

And my tears fell suddenly at the thought of them, together with the heavy rain that slashed through the car window that I was driving.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-based on my story. ^^, (August 26, 2008)-

Last edited by ~TGG~sEiiYa on Mon Sep 08 2008, 19:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://seiiya.blogspot.com
~TGG~Scooty
Traveler
Traveler
~TGG~Scooty

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-02-10

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 03 2008, 22:11

@seiiya
and you will be following them right?

T_T goodbyes are really sad
Back to top Go down
BIGGmac
Priest
Priest
BIGGmac

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-08-31

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 04 2008, 15:10

ganyan talaga ang buhay..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andros.alcid
ryuujinn
Traveler
Traveler
ryuujinn

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 04 2008, 23:18

@ mhadz

NObela ko? di kasya dito un.. hahaha. maxado mahaba.. Post nlng ako piece by piece cguro.. hahahah.. xD.. lol!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-The cold wind blew at my face, gently caressing my cheeks with its cold, smooth hands.. In silence, I stared at the clear nightly sky, looking for a sign, a ray of hope to light up my dark, sorrowful heart..

There was but silence that sat by me, as I lied awake in a field of green, with nary a thought nor logic of what has transpired.. It echoed in my mind:

"I love you, but in my mind, I am confused of whether to love you, or two other boys. I know you're good to me, and your love for me is genuine. Even your loyalty to me is unquestionable. But in my mind, I know in the end I would just be playing with you."

The very lines she spoke to me, lines covered in lies, sweetly deceiving the real truth.. In my agony, I failed to grasp what has really happened..

Moments passed by, my eyes flooded with tears.. As I stared at the waning moon, the stars suddenly turned dark.. There was but a single light on the heavens, the moon's waning rays.. It crushed me..

"Is there no end to this torment? Am I to endure this pain I never anticipated? WHy is the heavens shutting its light? Why do I have to be alone? Did I not love her enough? Answer me!"

I shouted hard, hoping that someone would answer.. My wounded heart bled without a moment's pause, pain coursing through my veins like an endless stream of rain.. In my sorrow, and perhaps of exhaustion I fell deeply asleep.. Silence wandered around my head, a temporary aura of peace resonated from my heart.. I fell asleep..

-Memoirs of the Boy, Excerpt from Real accounts-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**************************************************************************************************************************

Last edited by ryuujinn on Sun Sep 07 2008, 14:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cornaire.
Priest
Priest
Cornaire.

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 05 2008, 13:05

^
^
^

huhu. nakakaiyak ang post ni ryuujin... stop na! hehe.
pinapakita lang kasi dun yung pagiging errr... vulnerable ni guy. it shows din na hindi xa numb. la lang. minsan lang ako makakita nun.

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON? (Chot)
Back to top Go down
ryuujinn
Traveler
Traveler
ryuujinn

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 05 2008, 23:08

@ Reira

maxado ba sad? ganun tlgah kwento ng buhay nyang lalake na yan.. lol!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-I woke under the gloomy heat of the sun.. A hint of chill still lingers in the air, causing a moment's pause in my troubled mind.. I sat there, alone in the tragic field of green, a feeling of unsettling anger fills my heart.. Angry at myself, mad at the fact that I did not do any to stop her from leaving..

"The sun has set and the gray sky fade in blue. Been wanting to say goodbye, but it leads me back to you."

A seemingly familiar song plays nearby.. I was startled.. It grew louder..

"And the rain starts to fall down, as I watch the stars crash into the night."

I turned around, trying to see who was it that plays such tragic song.. There was no one.. The winds started to blow once again, as the clouds eclipsed the Sun..

"I wish I could turn, turn back the hands of time."

I whispered, finishing the song's first stanza.. I felt a grim feeling settling down my stomach, my eyes started to become all teary, thiking of what has happened..

"As I pick up all the pieces that you have left behind. My heart bleeds your smile, and my soul starts to die."

The song played once again.. I felt as if it was right beside me, whatever or whoever is playing the song.. I turned left, but saw no one there.. I decided to shift my attention to my right, and there she was, standing amongst the grass, wind blowing gently across her teary face..

"My heart bleeds your smile, and my soul starts to die."

She said in a sorrowful tone, looking at me with her eyes full of tears.. In my heart, I felt wounds re-open, no.. NOt just re-open.. I felt it a stinging pain, as if the wound just went deeper into my soul.. I was frozen in place, tears flooding my cheeks..

THe girl I loved, who broke my heart into a thousand, no, a million pieces, stood in front of me..

"My heart bleeds your smile, and my soul starts to die."

She repeated sorrowfully..

-Memoirs of the Boy Part 2, Excerpts from Real Accounts-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Cornaire.
Priest
Priest
Cornaire.

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 06 2008, 00:10

Ryuujin!!!!!! pede favor? pakitapos na yung novel mo!...

it's...
so...
BITIN!!!!

nakakaiyak na nakakasabik na ewan... nyahaha...
Back to top Go down
Cornaire.
Priest
Priest
Cornaire.

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 06 2008, 09:57

Love… admiration… how can you know if which is which? Well… I investigated some people around me. And here are the things that I noticed.

It’s just an admiration when:

“You can’t even look at those eyes…”

“You feel like you’re melting when that person just smiled at you.”

“You feel kilig when you’re close to that person.”

“You can’t even stop talking about that person to your friends, neighbors, etc, etc.”

“You feel like your day won’t be complete without seeing him/ her.”

“You feel jealous if a girl goes down and talk to him/her.”

It’s love, actually. When:

“You don’t just look at those eyes. You stare at them.”

“When that person smiles at you, you can’t help but smile too.”

“You feel secure just by being close to that person.”

“You are discreet to your relationship. (Besides, Love is only applicable for a couple, right? No need to shout it out.)”

“Even
if you don’t have sufficient communication with each other, even if you
are working on a long distance relationship, it’ll be fine for the both
of you. It’s because love don’t measure the depths or your distance. It
measures how much you trust each other.”

And when you finally think that…

“I want this person to be a part of me as long as I live.”

“I know that my life will be incomplete without him/ her.”

“I love this person so much I can’t afford to lose the relationship we have right now…”

“I will be honest, trustful, truthful, and respectful to my other half… ”

“I will try my very best to keep this relationship afloat and full of happiness.”

“I want him/ her to be on my side forever.”TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 4 Smiley-wink

--- galing sa tabulas account ko. cerulean98. TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 4 Icon_tongue
Back to top Go down
aika
Council of the Gods
Council of the Gods
aika

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 06 2008, 15:57

ryuujin,

yeah its so so bitin..

hehe.. and its very painful..

anu ba? langyhang babae yan, ang bait bait na nun

guy eh.. db anak? (haha)

anu ba un? is it based on experience?
Back to top Go down
ryuujinn
Traveler
Traveler
ryuujinn

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 06 2008, 21:33

@ Reira

Tapusin ko na agad? aw... walang thrill.. joke.. =P.. WE'll see.. hahah..

@ MsHeart

Based on experience? hmm.. maybe, maybe not.. hahah..

-Such feeling of pain.. The mere sight of her gives an unsettling feeling, as if being stabbed by an invisible sword.. I clutched my chest in agony as she went nearer to me.. I sat there, looking at the place where she stood as she sat beside me, shutting off her music player..

"I know I shouldn't be here, after what I've said last night.." she said, her voice show hints of uneasiness..

"Tell me, how did you know I'm here?" I asked sincerely, wiping tears off my eyes and cheeks, looking at her with a make-shift poise.

"I called your phone, but it was your brother who answered.. He told me you didn't went home last night.. I figured you'd still be here.." She said, avoiding my eyes..

"Oh, is that so? may I ask, why are you looking for me? Was there something you forgot to tell me?" I asked calmly, trying to catch her eyes, but she kept evading mine..

She fell silent.. with her silence, the wind that blew suddenly disappeared, and the nearby sound of swaying trees fell victim into the clutches of the silent field..

"Tell me, I wish to know something.. from what I can remember, you wish to break up, so you can be free once again.. Is it because you don't love me anymore, or there's another guy you like, or both?" I asked calmly, breaking the silence, trying hard to hold back tears, preparing for an answer I know I cannot accept..

"I love you , I really do.. I never wish for things to go this way.. From the start, you should not have loved me! I was never a good girl. Yet you accepted me, my past, my attitude problem, my all! You're too good a guy to pass up.. You would call me even if I hang up on you a dozen times, kiss me even when I want to fight, hug me when I'm mad, and tell me how much you love me even when I tell you how much I hate you! All these great things made me love you so.. Yet, in my mind, in my forsaken mind, I feel guilty.. because I love another.. I never wished to hurt you, believe me.." she shouted back, tears suddenly flowing down her cheeks..

"I believe you.. But, you never wished to hurt me? My dear, may I ask what do you think I'm feeling right now, if not pain and sorrow?" I replied with a smile, genuine smile, a smile that did not meant to jeer, nor to show sarcasm.. A smile that somehow made through the swelling pain I feel..

"Why? Why are you doing this to me? Why are you smiling so calmly? A smile I've known and loved so much.. SUch genuine smile despite what I've done.. Why did you not shout? Shout at me! Please.. My heart bleeds your smile.. Why? Of all things you could have done, why smile when you could slap me, shout at me, leave me here? Why?" She asked, her voice filled with guilt, tears falling down her cheeks, and into my shirt as she gently pounded my shoulders in anger..

"Why should I slap you, shout at you, or worst leave you? After all you've put me through, I could never bear to cause you anymore pain that what you're probably feeling right now.. I'm not numb, my dear.. I smiled at you not to hurt you more, but to show you despite of everything, I still hold your feelings in utmost priority.. I decided to swallow whatever pride I have, and showed you a genuine smile, a smile you told me before that you loved soo much.. I did it, so as to somehow show you I did truly loved you so much, beyond what my words could express.. " I said calmly, tears flowing down my cheeks as I brought her near me and hugged her tightly, yet gently..

"Why? You still care for me despite everything I've done and said.. Why did you have to be such a good guy? Why did you have to love me knowing that I'm one of the worst? Why do you have to hug me now when I know you're heart's bleeding, and your soul cries out in pain because of me? Why?" She cried, resting her forehead on my right shoulder, tears falling down my shirt as I continued to hug her..

"Why? Funny you should ask that when you know all too clearly why.. After all, have I spent a day without telling you the reason why? From what I recall, every moment we've been together, I've always told you the reason.. I just don't know if you listened.." I replied, resting my head on hers, as I hugged her tighter, tears now flowing heavily down my cheeks..

The wind blew softly, touching my arms and my face with its cold hands.. Clouds shifted left and right, still covering the warmth of the sun..

She broke free of my hug, and looked at me, for the first time, in my eyes.. Tears still lining her cheeks..

"You did all those because you love me.. Why do you love me so much? I'm no saint.. Why?" She asked tearfully, looking straight at my eyes resentfully..

"I don't care what your were nor what you are, nor what others say about you.. To me, you'll always be the girl who made me smile when I'm lonely, and hugged me when I'm cold.. If I cared about how bad you are and cared only for myself, would it still be called love?" I said sincerely, holding her hands, meeting her eye contact, showing her how truthful I am..

The wind blew softly, the fields of green laying still amidst the cold atmosphere.. The two of us stood in the middle of it all, tears falling down our cheeks.. She stared at me, eyes full of questions, eyes full of guilt.. I stared at her, my eyes filled with sincerity, eyes filled with care..

"Would you ever forgive me?" she asked, wiping off the tears from her face..

"Did I not love you from the start?" I replied with a question, kissing her right hand as she started to cry once again..

-Memoirs of the Boy part 3, Excerpts from Real Accounts-

Back to top Go down
Cornaire.
Priest
Priest
Cornaire.

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 06 2008, 22:07

^
^
^

suggoi. ^^

dahil sa istorya mu ryuujin... magsosorry na'ko dun sa guy. (isipin mo, ako yung girl. hehe. ganun ginawa ko. and heck... i feel guilty.)

(sana lang... just like nung guy, mapatawad nya yung girl. ^^)
Back to top Go down
aika
Council of the Gods
Council of the Gods
aika

Number of posts : 288
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 07 2008, 15:09

anak..

smart pala sya..

haha.. nsa akin na num nya.,..

pustahan na to. Hoho
Back to top Go down
Cornaire.
Priest
Priest
Cornaire.

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 07 2008, 15:39

sana manalo ka nay. ^^ (please?)

(nagsorry ako kagabi. ^^ di xa nagreply. I GIVE UP.Neutral )
Back to top Go down
-Seiiya-
Priest
Priest
-Seiiya-

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 08 2008, 19:08

@scooty

yes, i would be following them there. after this sem..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well, goodbyes are not really that hard..

it's a part of everyone's life. ^^,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i recommend you all to watch five centimeters per second..

try to watch the movie..

and see if saying goodbye is really that hard.. or worth it. =D

Back to top Go down
~ladyhaii~
Traveler
Traveler
~ladyhaii~

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 10 2008, 10:48

@RYUUJINN~> ahuhuhu!! wata story .. continue continue!! eka kuha lan aq popcorn ..
Back to top Go down
-Seiiya-
Priest
Priest
-Seiiya-

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 10 2008, 14:14

woohoo!~

box- office hit n yang obra ni jinn- chan ahh! =D

SUGEE!~ XD XD XD

tumatabo sa takilya!~ (tma b? O_o)

dahil sau, ngging fan 2loy akuh ng romance fic.. wahihi.. ^^,

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next