~TGG~ Audition Dance Battle Online Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel the Beat of Gods and Goddesses

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!

Go down 
+27
~TGG~XhiN
~TGG~AryL
aika
ryuujinn
Cornaire.
BIGGmac
~TGG~yAbzXhue
~TGG~Rylai
~TGG~JoeM-11
Christian026
jheanneahnn.
JeffCastillo
~TGG~Sunyang
elelcute
rocKfucK18
~TGG~bLuHArT
~TGG~Nobody
~TGG~kikAii-
~TGG~HeyBogs
~ladyhaii~
Charlyn0810
EraseR
~TGG~mhadz
~TGG~daniel0
-Seiiya-
~TGG~Moderator
~TGG~Scooty
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
~ladyhaii~
Traveler
Traveler
~ladyhaii~

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-01-16

TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 15 2008, 22:09

@REIRA

dpat di lang collete's buko pie hiningi mo ..
dpat pati espasol .. ahaha!
eek! sa laguna nga ba ung espasol? lol!

@RYUUJINN
poor guy .. lucky guy .. cguo nmn immune n xa sa gnun now?
It could break his heart, but it wont break his head.
HMP! well .. il just pray n sana the next tym that kid falls, well ..
gud luck to him..Whoever he is. lol!

and jinn ..

PLEASE PROCEED!! yey! banana

w8 .. kuha ulit popcorn~
Back to top Go down
ryuujinn
Traveler
Traveler
ryuujinn

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 15 2008, 23:18

@ Haicheru

Laughing Laughing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-"Impossible.. Its just a coincidence.. Maybe somebody called that girl the same time you called her, and it might not be you who contacted her, Jazz.." I said in desperation, any form of sense missing from my system..

Jazz shot a malevolent stare at me, as if trying to shut me up mentally.. I was breaking apart.. The situation at hand was all too much for my mind to process.. It was consuming me..

"You are simply deluded, my friend.. If you want a whole lot of hard evidence, then I will oblige.." Jazz said sternly, putting my cellphone on loud speaker..

"Hey, I thought I'd be the one to call you when I get home.." the girl asked, in a voice horrifyingly familiar with my girlfriend's.. Jazz looked at me seriously, raising an eyebrow..

"My apologies.. But it's not your boyfriend holding the phone.. It's me, Jazz.. A friend of your boyfriend.. Where are you?" Jazz asked casually, still staring at me sternly..

"Jazz! How come you're holding his cellphone? Is he alright? Where's he?" she asked, sounding a little worried.. From my place, I could easily see the girl in pink put her right arm around the other guy's waist, cuddling..

"Well, I don't know the answer to your first question.. BUt if you want to know, you can ask him yourself.." Jazz said in a dead-serious tone..

"Don't joke around like that, Jazz.. I'm in the middle of nowhere with my folks.. How can I ask him?" she replied, hints of uneasiness dotted her voice.. The girl suddenly started to turn her head, as if looking for something..

I clutched my heart.. It was true.. The girl in pink IS indeed my girlfriend.. I collapsed on all fours, tears heavily lining the corners of my eye.. My mind has shut down, and I'm in total shock..

"Oh, in the middle of nowhere, huh? Just so you know, charade's over.. We're standing a couple of meters behind you and your whoever that guy you're cuddling with is.. If I were you, girl, I'd start explaining.." Jazz said angrily, eyeing my girlfriend like a falcon observing its prey..

At that precise moment, the girl in pink turned her head around, and true enough, it was her.. From head to toe, there was no mistaking that silhoutte.. It was indeed her.. I fell perilously silent.. Words suddenly disappear from my mind, my heart felt as if it stopped pumping life into my body.. My eyes narrowed, signs of shock clearly visible across my fatigued face.. I was totally devastated..

My girlfriend and the guy started to approach our spot.. John and Jazz stood their ground.. from the corner of my eye, I can see John cracking his knuckles, as if expecting a fight.. I stood up, trying to look okay, ignoring the tremendous amount of pain and sorrow that somehow flowed out of nowhere in a great torrent..

"How long have you been there? You look as if your cold from the rain.." my girlfriend asked, standing in front of me, putting her jacket around my back..

Before she could completely put the jacket around my back, I held her hand, and pushed her jacket away gently.. As I did, a stinging feeling streaked across my chest.. Its as if the mere touch of her wounds my heart so much..

"Enough.. I have been here long enough to see what I needed to see.. I love you! I trusted you so much, and yet you betrayed me? How can you do those things to me?" I asked angrily, tears cascading down my cheek..

"What did you see? me and him cuddling? Come on... He's just my, uh, cousin.. Its not like I kissed him or something, right?" she replied anxiously, looking at the other guy.. The guy nodded almost instantly, as if he knew what he needed to do..

"Funny you should say that.. A while ago, before Jazz called you.. I specifically saw you two hugging and kissing.. I daresay, do cousins really do that?" I asked inquisitively, tears still relentlessly pouring out of my eyes..

"You've seen that one huh? You're girlfriend kiss so good.." the guy chimed in, smiling, but his smile disappeared as JOhn landed a solid kick at the side of his head.. the guy collapsed down to the concrete sidewalk, out cold..

"You're in luck, pal.. I just finished training.. Had I been a hundred percent, you'd be in a nearby hospital, with doctors trying to repair your brain from damage.." John said, grabbing the knocked-out guy's head by the hair..

"Hey! You could've killed him! What were you thinking, John?" my girlfriend said, breaking free from my grasp, and heading towards the other guy.. Another stinging feeling streaked across my chest.. The pain was too much to handle..

"So, we can all see that she cares for that guy more than he cares for you.. Let go of her.. The sooner you break up with her, the better.." Jazz said, looking at me with pity in her eyes..

"You stay out of this one, Jazz.. He'll never break up with me.. He loves me and your just jealous.." my girlfriend said, standing up in front of Jazz, looking her straight at her eyes..

"Oh, I stay out of this mess? I dont think so.. John and I are his friend, and you have no right to keep us out, not after what you did earlier.." Jazz said coolly, staring down my girlfriend..

As the two girls were about to fight, I stood up.. The shock that kept my mind blank was gradually disappearing.. I was starting to regain my senses..

"Stop it, both of you.. Jazz is right.. For once, I'm listening to what my friends say.. Its over.. I'm fed up being betrayed, fed up of being made a fool.. It ends here and now.. Jazz, John, let's go.. I want to go home.." I said, pulling John and Jazz back towards the training hall..

As the three of us started to walk away, I felt someone tugged my shirt.. It was my "ex"-girlfriend..

"Wait! You told me you love me.. You told me you wont care about the bad things i did because you love me.. Forgive me, I never meant to hurt you.." she said, looking at me with tears in her eyes..

Jazz and John started to open their mouths, by I cut them off..

"Its true.. I did loved you.. Its true I never cared about the bad things you did because I loved you.. BUt you have gone too far.. I'm only human, and I have my limits... I loved you, more than myself.. More than anyone for that matter.. I tried to gave you everything you ever wanted from me.. I strived hard to forget that you once broke my heart, in hopes that you'd change.. I did all those things because I loved you.. But now, its different.. To see you kiss another guy, and to lie straight at my face, they were all too much to bear.. You never meant to hurt me? My dear, I'm far more than hurt.. Words cannot describe what I feel right now.. My mind and heart felt numb from pain.." I said angrily, tears started to fall down my cheeks as I free my shirt from her grasp..

As I finished the last words, the rain started to pour once more.. Heavier than it did earlier.. My tears were suddenly masked by the watery veil of the rain drops.. In my heart, I knew, it was over.. She has doused my love for her with her own hands.. at that point, forgiveness was out of the question..

"Would you ever forgive me?" she asked me timidly, the same way she asked me two weeks ago..

"There are some things in life that's just hard to forgive.. In time, I will forgive you.. BUt until the pain subsides, I cannot say for sure if I will indeed forgive you.. In any case, I think it would be best if we go our separate ways now.. Its for the best.. at least, for myself.. Just looking at you cripples my heart in pain, and my mind grows uneasy.. I never thought I'd see this day come, after all, you've been the source of joy in my heart, and the calmness of my mind.." I said sorrowfully, turning my back on her..

Darkness descended upon the atmosphere.. Lights started to flicker to life one by one.. There was an extremely ominous silence.. It was a day I'd never forget.. But despite all those painful memories, lessons were learned, and scars were mended.. Time goes on for me, sad as it maybe..

-Memoirs of the boy, Coup De Grace, excerpts from Real Accounts-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Cornaire.
Priest
Priest
Cornaire.

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 16 2008, 00:50

^
^
^

buti nga sa babae! hmpf... (bad e nuh?Embarassed )

"Wait!
You told me you love me.. You told me you wont care about the bad
things i did because you love me.. Forgive me, I never meant to hurt
you.."

^
^
Reaction ni Reira: heh babae! magtigil ka! porke pinagbigyan ka nung isang beses uulit ka pa! bleeeeeh...
Evil or Very Mad

"Its
true.. I did loved you.. Its true I never cared about the bad things
you did because I loved you.. BUt you have gone too far.. I'm only
human, and I have my limits... I loved you, more than myself.. More
than anyone for that matter.. I tried to gave you everything you ever
wanted from me.. I strived hard to forget that you once broke my heart,
in hopes that you'd change.. I did all those things because I loved
you.. But now, its different.. To see you kiss another guy, and to lie
straight at my face, they were all too much to bear.. You never meant
to hurt me? My dear, I'm far more than hurt.. Words cannot describe
what I feel right now.. My mind and heart felt numb from pain.."

"There
are some things in life that's just hard to forgive.. In time, I will
forgive you.. BUt until the pain subsides, I cannot say for sure if I
will indeed forgive you.. In any case, I think it would be best if we
go our separate ways now.. Its for the best.. at least, for myself..
Just looking at you cripples my heart in pain, and my mind grows
uneasy.. I never thought I'd see this day come, after all, you've been
the source of joy in my heart, and the calmness of my mind.."

^
^
Reaction ulit: banana baby! that's my boy! wooooooh!
Razz

"Funny
you should say that.. A while ago, before Jazz called you.. I
specifically saw you two hugging and kissing.. I daresay, do cousins
really do that?"

^
^
peborit peborit part ko! kabisaduhin ko kaya?
tongue
Back to top Go down
~ladyhaii~
Traveler
Traveler
~ladyhaii~

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 16 2008, 11:38

@ryuujinn

*sigh* and so it ends~
or does it? Cool

anyway papost ..
i feel quite scared at the moment.
share qku lan senyu to ..

txt msgs from last night:
a guy named "Gabb", me.

Gabb:hi jen, whats up?
me:eh? hu u?
Gabb:Im Gabb from SSC.. i saw ur number at tv5
me:huh?but i didnt txt nmn .. i didnt even register ..
Gabb:Maybe a friend of yours texted your number, anyway, it wont hurt if we become friends nmn db? im not going to meet up or anything..
me: uh, okay .. i have a boyfriend .. ill ask him first pde?
Gabb:wat 4?oh well, kaw bhala..
me:tinulugan aq .. nde ngrereps.. T_T
Gabb:hehehe .. so anyway, i heard your from St. Paul?
me:huh? bt mo alam?
Gabb: I checked your friendster account.
me:wew .. yep yep .. im from St paul, pti b nmn un pinost?
Gabb:yeah ..
me:so, anyway, its pretty late na .. u aint sleepy?
Gabb: not yet, im wide awake.
me: i see .. so nasl?
Gabb:im Gabb 21 mla .. and ur jen 17 mla ryt?
me:err .. hyep. are you sure u got my digits from dat chat tv? prang u know me kxe...
Gabb:OO nmn .. dun lng no .. anyway, its pretty late. You nid to sleep?
me:yah .. my pasok p bukas .. nyt.
Gabb:np .. nyt.Ü

the following morning he texted again
Gabb:Morning! how are u?
me: morning too .. im off to school .. txt qta pg la nqku class ..
Gabb:Okay.. ingat ka today.

after my class, i went to this shop .. i felt uneasiness .. pra bang sumthings not right .. my fone beeped.

Gabb:hey! whats the rush?
me:huh? xsend ka?
Gabb:nde ah .. ngmamadali ka ata jen?
me:huh? ngmamadali? nde ho ..
Gabb;I see .. ingat ..
me:??
Gabb:btw, since ppunta kna sa shop, check mu FS mo ..
me:wew .. are in here or anything?
Gabb:hehe ..
me:uh .. cnu kb tlga?
Gabb:Check ur FS.Ü

I hurriedly went to one of the Pc's and checked up on my friendster.
No one added me nmn so nkahinga aq kht panu .. he texted again.
gabb:i didnt add you xe i knew who you were. Check on who viewed you.
me: ur scaring me! cnu kb???
Gabb:do as i say.

and so i checked on who viewed me.Chills went down my spine when i saw who it was.
It was my ex. The one i was evading, i changed my e-add and my number, even had our phone cut pra nde xa mkatawag .. and yet .. he knew .. he knew..
another text.

gabb:oh, why are you frightened? seen something shocking?
me:what the hell?! and2 kb? hala .. whats this?
Gabb:hehe .. long time no see .. nkapgmuv on kna ren pla ..
me:the hell?! asan ka?!
Gabb:somewhere here.
me:asan ka?!
Gabb:hehehe .. dont fret to much bhie ..
me:go away! f*ck off!leave me alone!
Gabb:never .. im watching you jen. always.

i didnt reply.in fact i didnt move, prang i felt someone watching me ..
ewn qku .. i dont know. Right now after i post this .. im off to school, or another shop near my school, or just go home. I dont know what to do ..
He was the scariest thing that happened to my life. a memmory i wanted and need to forget. i thought he'd leave me alone pero .. he came back ..
he's back. im im scared out of my wits.

I wish panda was here. anyway im off ..
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO?!
Back to top Go down
Cornaire.
Priest
Priest
Cornaire.

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 16 2008, 11:56

^
^

katakuuuuuuuuuut.... stalker? hehe. kakapanood ko lang niyan sa sweetlife kahapon. hmm... wag mu na lang pansinin. you'll just feed his amusement/boredom or whatever man yung nararamdaman niya pag pinansin mo. ^^

he'll get tired of it soon. ^^
Back to top Go down
ryuujinn
Traveler
Traveler
ryuujinn

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 16 2008, 22:29

@ Reira

tlgang may quotes ah.. hahah

@ Haicheru

and so it ends.. lol! lol! learned a lot though.. the guy, I mean.. hehehe..

Yung stalker mo, wag mo na maxado entertain un.. lalo ka lng pagt-tripan nun.. hahaha.. tama si Reira.. wag mo bigyan ng rason para lalo kang kulitin.. xD..

Kung gusto mo naman, assasinate na ntin yan.. lol! lol! Just kidding.. heheh.. *half-meant*..
Back to top Go down
~ladyhaii~
Traveler
Traveler
~ladyhaii~

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 17 2008, 00:17

Wew. I saw him as i went out of school today.
Buti nkng Mike Pao and ate She was there to hide me.
Wew. He was at the entrance of our school waiting.
Nde nlng aq papasok bukas. Weeew.

gudnytie.. sna mkatulog aq
Back to top Go down
Cornaire.
Priest
Priest
Cornaire.

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 17 2008, 08:17

ang haba haba haba haba ng buhok ni haicheru... hihi... makapagpahaba na nga! (kahit mahaba na talaga buhok ko... LITERALLY.)
Back to top Go down
Cornaire.
Priest
Priest
Cornaire.

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18 2008, 09:29

ahh.. kakabasa ko lang ng vampire knight...

v
v
v

she's so pretty no? expressive eyes... pouting, luscious lips... pretty face... beautiful curves... (SIGH)
TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 6 3710
Back to top Go down
Cornaire.
Priest
Priest
Cornaire.

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 18 2008, 09:52

isa pa...

KAKAINGGIT SI YUUKI CROSS. KUMAKAGAT SA KANYA SI ZERO... AT SI KANAME GUSTO DIN!
DI LANG NIYA MAGAWA. KASI BEING A PURE BLOOD, PAG KINAGAT NIYA SI YUUKI NA TAO, MAGIGING BAMPIRA SI YUUKI... E LAB NI KANAME YUN.. AKO NA LANG KANAME-SAMA!

TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 6 0610
Back to top Go down
~TGG~AryL
Squire
Squire
~TGG~AryL

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 19 2008, 10:48

ELOw guyz npadaan lng po musta na ang TGG ngyon
tgaL na q d Nkakapunta sa Forum eh
THx Guyz,I LOVE YOU kilala mu kng cnu ka
Back to top Go down
ryuujinn
Traveler
Traveler
ryuujinn

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 20 2008, 21:04

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There are things in life I did to define what is real.. In my entire life, I still ask.. What is reality?" -Jinn-

Is it what you can feel? Perhaps, what you can see? touch? hear? smell? I wonder.. Is reality that shallow to define? If reality is indeed what you can feel, see, touch, hear, and smell, then reality is just a collection of neural pulses coming from our nervous system into our brain.. Its purely superficial, in that, we define reality only by our senses.. and yet, it is a substantial definition..

Let me go off topic for a while..

Is love not a feeling? A neural transmission that we so deludedly think coming from our heart? Aren't pain and sorrow an illusion similar to happiness? Aren't all emotions a product of the mind? If so, don't we have total control over our minds, an ability to choose what we want to feel?

Back to topic..

Reality.. Is it not defined by the people you see? or perhaps defined by the food you eat? maybe defined by the melody you hear, or essences you smell? Or maybe, defined by what you touch? How can you say something is real?

If you can touch it, is it real? What if you can touch it, but never actually see it?

If you can see it, is it real? What if you can only see it, but never actually touch it?

If you can hear it, is it real? What if you can only hear it, but never see nor touch it?

If you can smell it, is it real? What if you can only smell it, but never actually see, touch, nor feel it?

If you can taste it, is it real? What if you can only taste it, but never actually see, touch, hear, nor smell it?

Lastly, if you can hear it, is it real? What if you can only hear it, but never actually see, touch, feel, smell, nor taste it?

Is reality becoming a blur? Is reality indeed becoming subjective?

Ghosts are real for people who have seen them, but a mirage for people who did not..

Love is real for people who have felt it, but an illusion to those who did not..

Music is real for people who have heard them, but an empty dream to those who did not..

Food is real for people who have tasted them, but not for those who did not..

The fragrance of a rose is real to those who have smelled it, but a mystery to those who did not..

Is it not that simple, yet complex? To define and scrutinize Reality? In all these, where do we fit? Where do you fit? Where do I fit? Am I real? are you real? are we real? is this world simply made up by the neural pulses in our mind? Are we simply living a dream?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT..
Back to top Go down
ryuujinn
Traveler
Traveler
ryuujinn

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 22 2008, 22:57

"What is it?" Fujin asked, she looked rather annoyed as she cautiously glanced sidewards, glaring at Raijin.

"I was thinking, my little sister.. How come you're so cautious?" Raijin asked monotonously, his voice hinting no signs of emotions..

"Raijin, do you not know the answer to your own question? Do not tell me, brother, that you're becoming a fool.. In which case, I would have to eliminate you." Fujin replied coldly, drawing out a concealed dagger from under her right sleeve.. She pointed the dagger towards Raijin's exposed throat, staring at him like a tiger eyeing an enemy predator..

"Point taken, my dear sister.. My apologies on asking an obvious question.. However, might I entreat you to put away that dagger, unless of course I would have to spill the blood of my own kin here and now?" Raijin retorted back in his emotion-less voice..

Fujin lowered her right hand, right in time to block his brother's attack that came out of nowhere.. A couple of sparks shoot fiercely as Fujin's armguard clashed with Raijin's weapon.. She looked at Raijin fiercely, then she smiled, her face filled with content..

"Good to know you're not a fool, my dear brother.. And yes, don't worry.. I'm sure we'll get along just fine on this mission.." Fujin said with satisfaction, concealing her weapons once again..

Raijin smiled back, sheathing a long, black nodachi.. His smile vanished after a few seconds, covered once again with his usual emotionless face..

The two siblings stood high above a towering turret of Kyoto's Castle.. They waited silently, carefully eyeing each passing person underneath them..

Fujin gave a short tap on Raijin's left shoulder as she spotted a cloaked figure hurrying towards the gates of the castle.. Immediately, Raijin responded a nod to her sister, showing that he noticed the cloaked figure too.. In a moment's flash, the two suddenly hopped off their spot, racing towards the cloaked figure's path..

Along the castle gates, the cloaked figure cautiously slipped pass the guards as it glided silently along the shadowy walls, making excellent use of the absence of light..

With utmost discretion, the cloaked figure managed to reach the exit of the castle.. The moon shone ominously as the figure's cloak lowered, revealing a raven-haired, young lady with a pair of emerald-green eyes.. She breathed a sigh of relief as she casually strode off towards the forest..

As she reached the mouth of the forest, she suddenly felt someone or rather, two people, shadowing her.. She drew two knives from her belt and shot them towards two different directions..

"If I were you, I would not do that again.." Fujin said dangerously, pointing a dagger at the lady's throat, staring at her mercileslly.. She appeared almost instantly beside the young woman, stunning her for a few moments..

As she tried to move out of Fujin's grasped, she suddenly noticed the tip of a black nodachi, lying threateningly closed to her heart.. Raijin suddenly appeared in front of her, his face devoid of emotions..

"I would listen to her, if I were you.. My sister may look innocent, but she's far deadlier than me.." Raijin monotonously warned, still looking emotionless..

Fujin and Raijin then quickly noticed long swords pointed at each of their throats.. Fujin smiled rather slyly, eyeing the young lady with interest as she points a long sword at her and Raijin.. The three of them were in a deadlock, moving neither a muscle nor blinking an eye.. Cold winds passed by their position as the clouds shifted, eclipsing the faint light of the moon..

-To be continued-

New story.. Fresh off the bat.. hehehe.. Writer: Jinn, so please, no plagiarism.. xD..
Back to top Go down
Cornaire.
Priest
Priest
Cornaire.

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 26 2008, 14:39

I love the way you look at me,
Your eyes so bright and shiny.
I love the way you kiss me,
Your lips so soft and smooth.

I love the way you make me so happy,
And the ways you show you care.
I love the way you say, "I Love You,"
And the way you're always there.

I love the way you touch me,
Always sending chills down my spine.
I love that you are with me,
And glad that you are mine.
Back to top Go down
~ladyhaii~
Traveler
Traveler
~ladyhaii~

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 30 2008, 00:18

If falling inlove with someone means
that before you go to sleep
He's the only person
who fills your mind
All through the night
Well, i guess it really must be...

If falling inlove means
that you cant stop thinking
caring and wondering
About him, if he's alright
Even if you're the only away from him for a while
well i guess it must be...

that what you see
in that person
is beyond
what eyes can see
Well i guess it must be...

If falling inlove with someone means...
that you cant explain
and describe the happiness
that you feel in your heart
whaen you're with him

If falling inlove with someone means...
that you'd like
and you'd love
to spend each moment
and each day of your life
with him
Well i guess, it must be...

that you're not shy around him
but you're more comfortable
to be yourself
whan you're with him
Well, i guess it really must be ...

that whenever both of you
look into each other's eyes
there's this unexpainable, indescribable
feeling that you feel inside
Well i guess, it really must be ...

If falling inlove means...
that both hearts know
that there is no need for words
to tell how both of you
truly love each other

If falling inlove with you means
that i now see you in a different light
because you're that one special person
who relly sees the beauty of my soul and understands me
a person who uses his sincerity as his weapoin of flattery

well i guess, i really must be inlove with you.

goodnight.
Back to top Go down
BIGGmac
Priest
Priest
BIGGmac

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2007-08-31

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 30 2008, 00:50

^
^
^
^
my gulay..

ay page own pla..
dedicated to my ever beloved muning..

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andros.alcid
~ladyhaii~
Traveler
Traveler
~ladyhaii~

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 30 2008, 11:32

^
^
spam! pwahaha!xD
hmp .. ui panda mgcontribute k aman d2 sa writers thread ..
hahaha!xD

~i dun wama weyt in beyn por yer lab,
i dun wama weyt in beyn por yer lab,
i dunana weyt in beyn por yer lab
i dunwana, i dunwana~
-kanta ng ngsosound3p sa shop.xD
Back to top Go down
BIGGmac
Priest
Priest
BIGGmac

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 01 2008, 23:37

nice going..
galing mo..
Back to top Go down
-Seiiya-
Priest
Priest
-Seiiya-

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 03 2008, 21:42

wee.. 1 more week to go, it's sembreak na!~

and i'll be posting some of my recent works here, so i hope that you'll read it.

there!~ mata raishuu, semubureiku!!!

and.. besides, i don't have much time left.

so please bear with me starting next week, 'kay? ^^,

(i know nmn n you all love reading jinn-chan's post eh. Very Happy)

Back to top Go down
http://seiiya.blogspot.com
~ladyhaii~
Traveler
Traveler
~ladyhaii~

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 05 2008, 20:40

Another thought. Another moment. Another sigh.

I sat near the edge of my bed,
thoughts running inside my head,
This wound inside me i cannot mend,
I thought my decision, no one will bend.

And so i thought, it was my mistake
Its my fault, my fault why we ache,
Its not supposed to be this way
All i wanted was to make you stay

To make you stay and never go away,
i'll love you forever come what may,
Just be here, when i look around.
Make me believe its true love i've found.

---------------------------------------------

an old i-dont-know-if-its-a-poem thing:

Always i am here for you
Never will i let go
Dont even think our love aint true
Rivers may die but our love will flow
Over years, over lifetime,
Still in my eyes, you are mine.

Just because im far away,
Even mountains wont block my way
Nor storms or mountains
Not even rocky terrains
If inevitably...probably i will,
Fly, just to be with you still
Everything you are to me ...
Reality.

haist.Discombobulation. confused
Back to top Go down
ryuujinn
Traveler
Traveler
ryuujinn

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 05 2008, 23:14

In this moment in time..

Leaving you will not be fine..
Over this path I chose..
Vows to you, I have laid..
Everthing and now, forever is made..

You're always a part of me..
Own me indefinitely..
Under this darkened sun..

Just sit still I'll be your man..
Everything I have left behind..
Neither odds nor obstacle hinders..
Not in the way of my love for you..
In my heart its just you..
For a moment in time..
Even in this facade of a line..
Remember its just you in my love-life..

My thoughts linger..
You're all I ever wish for..

Dearest to me, unlike any other..
Every now and then I wonder..
Are you safe or are you broken?
Rest assured I will be here to fix the swollen..
Every now and then..
Surely I will defend my love for you..
To wit, quitting on you is nary an option, never for me..

I appreciate everything, Hai.. ^^..

and I'm fine, as always.. hahaha..

I've been in worse situations..

I've been through worse situations in one piece..

hahah..
Back to top Go down
BIGGmac
Priest
Priest
BIGGmac

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 06 2008, 13:44

huling post sa TGGC..
Back to top Go down
~ladyhaii~
Traveler
Traveler
~ladyhaii~

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 06 2008, 16:33

Every goodbye makes the next hello closer.

How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to.

Why does it take a minute to say hello and forever to say goodbye?

You know that you are in love when the hardest thing to do is say good-bye!!

Where is the “good” in goodbye?

There are no good-byes, where ever we are, you’ll always be in my heart.

Being strong sometimes means being able to let go.

A good-bye is never painful unless you’re never going to say hello again.

Sometimes you have to let go of someone to see if there’s anything there to hold on to.

Life wouldn’t be the same without you and all the memories you have givin me.

Sometimes you have to let go of the one you love to find out if there is really something there.

It’s all said and done, it’s real, and it’s been fun.

I can tell by your tears that you will remember it all.

Don’t be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before we can meet again and meeting again, after moments or a lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.

It’s something unpredictable, but in the end is right, I hope you had the time of your life.

The loss of a friend is like that of a limb. Time may heal the anguish of the wound, but the loss cannot be repaired.

It is the end of something simple and the beginning of everything else.

Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.

I’m torn between what was and what could be.

Saying goodbye isn’t the hard part, it’s what we leave behind that’s tough.

We only part to meet again.

Until this moment, I never understood how hard it was to lose something you never had.

You never leave someone behind, you take a part of them with you and leave a part of yourself behind.

True goodbyes are the ones never said or explained.

Be well, do good work, and keep in touch.

Why are the words goodbye, I’m sorry and I love you, so easily pronounced, but so hard to say?

A part of you has grown in me, together forever we shall be, never apart, maybe in distance, but not in the heart.

The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning.

The real genius for love lies not in getting into, but getting out of love.

The song is ended, but the melody lingers on.

Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.

There is a time for departure even when there is no certain place to go.

You are the weakest link - goodbye!

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.

I don’t want to wake up and realize what I was dreaming was right in front of my shut eyes. I don’t want to stop saying hellos for fear of saying goodbyes.

When I see your smile, and I know it’s not for me, that’s when I’ll miss you.
Back to top Go down
ryuujinn
Traveler
Traveler
ryuujinn

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 08 2008, 21:27

Tutuloy ko na ung story ko.. hahaha.. Wla magawa eh.. xD..

"You're interesting, Princess.. I never actually thought you'd be able to go as far as to threaten us with real swords.." Fujin remarked, a sly smile vividly visible across her pale white face..

"Indeed.. Who are you and how do you know I'm a princess?" the mysterious girl asked, eyeing Fujin in a deadly way..

"Perhaps you don't know your situation, missy.. We do the questioning, you do the answering.." Fujin retorted back, parrying the long sword with her armguard, grabbing the right arm of the girl..

Another sudden thud sent the other sword flying.. Raijin suddenly appeared nearer to the girl, holding the black nodachi perilously close to the girls heart..

"For your information, Princess, we are here on a mission from our superiors.. And that is to bring you to Dragon Lake, with force, if necessary.." Raijin said in his usual emotionless voice, looking at the waning moon..

"Who sent you two? Why are you~" the princess asked, but was cut off as two flashes of lightning missed her face by a few inches..

Fujin drew another set of knives, and threw them towards the mouth of the forest.. The noise of the wind was deadened by two groans of pain emanating from the direction where Fujin shot the knives..

"I believe we have company, brother.. Would you do the honors?" Fujin said, grasping the princess by the hands, and chanting a few well chosen words.. Suddenly, the earth that Fujin was standing on became a cage, entrapping the princess and Fujin inside..

"Hmm.. I never thought you'd use your Earth Wall Technique, my little sister.. I do not get it though.. We are dealing with lesser beings.. Why do you need to set up such precautions?" Raijin asked, as usual, with no emotions visible across his face nor his voice..

As he finished his last words, seven serrated arrow tips pierced his chest.. Raijin fell on his knees, using the black nodachi as support so he did not fall to the ground.. Blood gushed out of the wounds like little fountains..

"Never underestimate me and my comrades, idiot.."

As Raijin turned his head, he saw several men wearing sets of gray overcloaks.. His eyes suddenly noticed an insignia of a snake printed across the chest piece of the man who spoke to him..

"That mark! Raijin, finish this one up quickly.. If they're the ones shadowing us earlier, then we need to hurry and get the princess to the lake!" Fujin shouted at Raijin, sounding a little suprised..

"Its too late.. Your companion is dead.. Seven arrows pierced each of his vitals.. I highly doubt even someone as strong as your~" the man holding a long bow said, but was cut off as a black nodachi suddenly sliced his head clean off his shoulders..

"You bastard! You're supposed to be dead!" the other guy with a long bow said, aiming at Raijin..

As he glanced at the spot where Raijin was, he saw an icy figure, with seven arrows piercing it at the same exact spot where they hit Raijin.. It hit him.. They didn't hit Raijin.. It was a trap..

"Unfortunately, I cannot die just yet, sir.." Raijin replied calmly, showing no emotions as he decapitated one guy after another, "My orders are to bring the princess to Dragon Lake, and I will not hesitate to use force, if necessary.."

The green clearing towards the mouth of the forest suddenly turned red as six men lay dead, heads rolling down the small chasm nearby..

"Now, for the final target.." Raijin said monotonously, sheathing his black nodachi, his hands glowing..

"Princess, I suggest you close your eyes.. The light might blind your untrained eyes.." Fujin said, covering the princess' eyes with her hands, closing her own eyes as well..

"I hate killing people, just so you know.. But since you so badly wanted to kill me, I have no other choice but to destroy you, and your comrade's body, so as not to leave any evidence here.." Raijin said, lightning suddenly surging across his arms and his body..

In a moment's notice, a violent burst of lightning shot out of Raijin's hands, homing in on the last remaining guy, obliterating every inch of him, then arching towards the other dead bodies, eating away whatever is left.. Another second passed, and no trace of the ambush group was seen, nor the blood that stained the soil.. In an instant, the traces of battle was erased..

"Judgement has been delivered.. I never thought I would need to use this technique, little sister.. But, I have no other choice.. We cannot allow any evidence that we were here.." Raijin said, for the first time, his voice sounded urgent and serious..

Fujin nodded sincerely, casting off the earth cage she summoned earlier.. The princess was in shock, as she stared at Raijin's eyes.. Eyes that suddenly turned into pearl white, with the thin slits replacing the pupils.. She saw hints of malice and bloodthirst as Raijin stared at her..

Fujin covered the princess' eyes once again as Raijin suddenly started to make his way towards them..

"Don't look at him when he's in that state.. Its for your own good.. And if I were you, Princess, I'd shut up for the remainder of the journey.. Unless of course, you want to arrive at Dragon's Lake in pieces, that's if you're lucky.. Otherwise I'd have to put your ashes in some container.." Fujin said seriously, looking away from Raijin's stare.. She blindoflded the princess to ensure she won't accidentally look at Raijin..

The air suddenly became heavy for Fujin and the Princess as Raijin walked past them, surge of ligthning arching towards the air.. Clouds dissipated silently into the dark, allowing the full light of the moon to shine down on the three of them as they headed towards Dragon Lake..

-To be Continued-

Back to top Go down
~TGG~XhiN

~TGG~XhiN

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-14

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 15 2008, 23:18

ROSES

Roses, I offer to you as a sign of my love
Red, symbolizes how strong my love for you that I have
Thorns, hurts me because of my forbidden feelings
I hate this love that for you has no meaning

Yes, it’s true that we are always together
But it seems you only treat me as your brother
Seeing you with the other stabs me
And all I fell was that I am empty

It hurts me so much when you said ‘it’s over’
And I should forget my love and I shouldn’t bother
Because you can’t give me that love and we’re just friends
Oh pity me, I just wish that I was dead

I am sorry for I have loved you so much
And I am always longing for your touch
I want you to know that I don’t want it to be this way
So I can’t promise that I still can stay

I will endure this pain as long as I can
Just for us to remain friends until then
I’m sorry if I’m giving you this kind of disturbance
I just want nothing but to have my clearance

My tears fell as I write this
My heart beats fast as I endure this…

Please accept these roses that came from my bleeding heart
Even as a friend that is only my part
Please do keep me in your memories
And smile everytime you remember me

I will never forget you my dear ‘bhez’
Because I have loved you, even if I’m only your friend…

… today I will die
I bid goodbye….
Back to top Go down
http://featherpen.gaia.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!   TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

TGG WRITERS GROUP OFFICIAL THREAD!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next